Discover the untouched paradise of World Heritage-listed Fraser Island and see all of the iconic sights in this comprehensive touring combination that ticks all of the boxes!
Escape the crowds and explore the remote northwest beaches for a day of adventure and soak up the sun at the famed Lake McKenzie, all while enjoying a truly unique back to nature experience at Kingfisher Bay Resort.
- Return passenger ferry transfers
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Kingfisher Bay Resort
- Hot buffet breakfast daily
- "Beauty Spots" 4WD Ranger-guided tour of Fraser Island
- Remote Fraser Island tour to the northwest coast with Tasman Venture
* Valid fro travel from 15 Nov 2018 - 31 Mar 2019. Conditions apply. Subject to availability.
BEAUTY SPOTS TOUR
Visit the famed World Heritage-listed wonders of Fraser Island – swim in the crystal clear waters of Lake McKenzie, walk through the rainforest at Central Station, cruise along 75 Mile Beach, float down Eli Creek, and see the rustic ruins of the Maheno Shipwreck.
REMOTE FRASER TOUR
Experience the untouched wonders of the remote west coast of Fraser Island. Explore the lesser-known, but equally spectacular secluded white beaches and sandy inlets. Snorkel, swim, or kayak through the crystal clear waters and discover an abundance of marine life.
Lunch and refreshments are included with both tours, and Kingfisher Bay Resort offers an immersive nature experience to unwind and relax after your days full of adventure. Soak up the sun poolside, join a nature walk, or sample local bush tucker in an interactive session with the chefs. There’s something for everyone!