NEW TOUR! **Available for travel from 1st June 2021!**
Discover an award-winning experience on Fraser Island that combines the ‘best of the best’ in one easy touring option! Relax island-side at Kingfisher Bay Resort, enjoy two full days of touring with an expert guide, and spend the night at a resort along Fraser Island’s famous 75 Mile Beach.
- Two days of guided touring
- Small group experiences (maximum 24 guests)
- UNESCO World Heritage-listed locations
- Award-winning local touring team
- COVID Travel Refund Guarantee
- 2020 Trip Advisor Travellers' Choice
- Lake McKenzie - Fraser Island's most iconic swimming spot - relax along the pristine white silica shore and immerse yourself in the crystal-clear fresh water.
- Central Station - admire the towering trees growing from sand and explore along the rainforest boardwalk.
- Pile Valley - wander through the subtropical rainforest and marvel at the centuries-old Satinay trees and towering palms.
- 75 Mile Beach - cruise Fraser Island’s beach highway and join Air Fraser for a scenic joy-flight over the island (optional extra).
- Eli Creek - wade through the shallow waters or float downstream towards the Coral Sea!
- Maheno Shipwreck - visit the famous rustic ruins that was once a luxury cruise liner. Washed ashore in 1935 it is now a photographer's paradise!
- The Pinnacles Coloured Sands – be amazed by these spectacularly technicoloured sand cliffs and the Dreamtime tale of how they were formed.
- Indian Head – as the most easterly point of the island, marine life such as turtles and rays are often spotted in the waters around the base of this rocky headland.
- Champagne Pools – experience this amazing natural jacuzzi, as crashing waves meet the volcanic rock pools along the shore.
- Lake Wabby - trek across Hammerstone sand blow with your expert guide and be rewarded with a dip in this emerald-green freshwater oasis.
PLUS sunset sessions, unique dining experiences, and four lagoon pools to relax at during your nights at Kingfisher Bay Resort!
On the day of arrival, travel from Hervey Bay to River Heads on the barge crossing of your choice, arriving at Kingfisher Bay Resort on Fraser Island (Ferry time must be selected at time of booking)
On the last day of tour, depart Fraser Island at 5:00pm and return to Hervey Bay at approximately 5.50pm, followed by a courtesy drop-off to your local accommodation.
Departure dates: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
(Please select three nights in the booking engine for the package to display)
- Courtesy transfers to/from the airport or your accommodation in Hervey Bay in conjunction with your selected ferry arrival time (Please enter pick-up destination when booking online)
- Return ferry transfers to Fraser Island.
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Kingfisher Bay Resort
- 2 full-days of guided 4WD touring
- 1 night accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort
- Meals: breakfast and lunch (two breakfasts, one resort lunch, one picnic lunch)
*Dinner at leisure and guest’s own expense
- National Park Fees.
- Foreign Language Guide App is available.