Kingfisher Bay Resort is not just the gateway to K'gari... it's a haven of relaxation, and your ideal base to explore the many natural wonders the island has to offer.
Our team have created an immersive, nature experience for all travellers, but not without the creature comforts - while we may be a remote destination, we're here to ensure your stay is effortless and enjoyable.
Take a dip in one of the four lagoon-style pools, or revitalise your mind and body at the Island Day Spa, for a little holiday indulgence.
The Village Store caters to all of your island essentials... share a bottle of wine with friends, choose a new swimsuit or pick up the perfect souvenir. Plus, there's a range of grocery items, snacks, books and kids' toys, not to mention ice and fuel for adventures across the sand tracks.
In addition to our range of guided tours, cruises and island experiences on offer, all in-house guests have access to a range of resort facilities:
- Four lagoon-style pools (pool towels available from Hotel Reception)
- Outdoor hot tub
- Three restaurants (Sand & Wood, Seabelle Restaurant, The Sand Bar and Bistro)
- Four bars (Maheno Bar, The Sand Bar, Sunset Bar and Rainforest Bar)
- Gift shop
- General Store
- Island Day Spa
- 4WD Hire
- Digital safety deposit boxes
- Guest laundry (coin-operated machines, total of 3 x $1 for washing machine and dryer)
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the Resort Centre Complex
- Conference facilities
- Post box and stamps
- Austec Playground
- Porter service
- 24-hour reception
- Major credit cards accepted (surcharges may apply)
- Disabled facilities
- Tennis Courts
- Water sports (available at the Sunset Bar)
- Luggage Room