Embark on an ultimate FAMILY ADVENTURE to paradise, on K'gari (Fraser Island)!
Enjoy a back-to-nature experience unlike any other, as you soak up the sights and sounds of this Queensland World Heritage-listed wonder.
Stay four nights in a two-bedroom villa, nestled amongst the tree-covered dunes at Kingfisher Bay Resort. Start each day with a buffet breakfast poolside, enjoy a guided 4WD tour of the destination's bucket list locations iconic sights, and unlimited ranger-guided walks and talks, with ferry and airport transfers also included!
Add to your island itinerary with a selection of eco marine cruises, or immersive activities including canoe paddles, archery, Segway tours, our Junior Eco Ranger Program and much more - there's fun for all ages!
Start planning now, for an unforgettable escape on the world's largest sand island...
- 4 nights' accommodation in a two-bedroom villa
- Return passenger ferry transfers
- Return airport transfer (Hervey Bay airport, Fraser Coast)
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Full day ranger-guided 4WD Beauty Spots Tour including morning tea and lunch
- Platter at The Sunset Bar
- Unlimited ranger-guided walks & talks
From $2200 for a family of four (2 adults, 2 children)
* Travel for selected dates from 1st May - March 31st 2023 with limited rooms available. The Beauty Spots Tour is booked for day 2 unless otherwise specified. Please note we do not carry children under the age of 1 on this tour. The sunset platter is booked for day 3 unless otherwise specified. Non-utilised components are non-refundable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.