Embark on an ultimate FAMILY ADVENTURE to paradise, on K'gari (Fraser Island)!
Enjoy a back-to-nature experience unlike any other, as you soak up the sights and sounds of this Queensland World Heritage-listed wonder.
Stay four nights in a two-bedroom villa, nestled amongst the tree-covered dunes at Kingfisher Bay Resort. Start each day with a buffet breakfast poolside, enjoy a guided 4WD tour of the destination's bucket list locations iconic sights, and unlimited ranger-guided walks and talks, with ferry and airport transfers also included!
Add to your island itinerary with a selection of eco marine cruises, or immersive activities including canoe paddles, archery, Segway tours, our Junior Eco Ranger Program and much more - there's fun for all ages!
PLUS, this offer is valid for travel during the July school holidays, so get in quick to secure your preferred dates!
Start planning now, for an unforgettable escape on the world's largest sand island...
- 4 nights' accommodation in a two-bedroom villa
- Return passenger ferry transfers
- Return airport transfer (Hervey Bay airport, Fraser Coast)
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Full day ranger-guided 4WD Beauty Spots Tour including morning tea and lunch
- Platter at The Sunset Bar
- Unlimited ranger-guided walks & talks
From $2200 for a family of four (2 adults, 2 children)
* Travel for selected dates from 1st May - July 31st 2022 with limited rooms available, including school holidays. The Beauty Spots Tour is booked for day 2 unless otherwise specified. Please note we do not carry children under the age of 1 on this tour. The sunset platter is booked for day 3 unless otherwise specified. Non-utilised components are non-refundable, non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.