With our ‘Peace of Mind’ COVID Amendment Policy, you can be assured that, in the case of a Government mandated border closure, hot spot restriction or lockdown that affects your travel plans for the dates you are booked to stay at the resort, you will be eligible for a no penalty amendment on your reservation.
To ensure that your reservation does not incur a penalty:
- Bookings must be postponed at least 45 days prior to arrival, or as per the original booking terms and conditions (eg. A Flexi-rate booking)
- Bookings must be made direct - if via an agent, then you must contact them for any amendment-related queries
If the above amendment policy is not followed, then full cancellation fees will apply.
How does this affect my booking?
- At no later than 45 days out from your intended arrival, if you are in an existing lockdown and unable to travel, we need to know as soon as possible, and therefore we request you amend your booking to a later date.
- In the event of a snap lockdown between 45-8 days prior to arrival then our “Peace of Mind” COVID Amendment Policy will be extended, permitting bookings to be modified up to/no later than 7 days prior to arrival, with no penalties.
- Should a snap lockdown occur less than 7 days from your scheduled arrival date, then our amendment policy will extend to include amendments up to/no later than 24 hours prior to arrival.
Please note: Refunds are only applicable for money prepaid to the resort directly (bookings made via monetary credit or gift vouchers will be refunded in-kind). For bookings made via a third party, you must contact your travel agent or online booking site directly to have the refund processed.
Should full payment have been made, we will refund based on the above amendment policy or, you can have the option to accept a special offer, of a higher value Future Booking Credit (FBC):
- 100% value of the money paid as an FBC.
- Bonus FBC equal to 10% of the money paid.
Our team work hard behind the scenes to provide our guests with every assurance possible in the current travel environment and safeguarding the wellbeing of our valued guests is always our top priority.
If you would like to submit a request for a booking or date change, please use this online form.