Step into a Chinese New Year celebration unlike any other as we welcome the Year of the Dragon at Kingfisher Bay Resort on 10th February 2024!
Situated in the serene and breathtaking beauty of K’gari and adorned in the lucky hues of red and gold, prepare to feast on a buffet banquet of Chinese delicacies with friends and family.
Savour a welcome drink upon arrival at 6:00 pm, that sets the tone for an evening of jubilation and prosperity. Make a toast to joyful beginnings before indulging in an assortment of culinary delights, from savoury spring rolls to delectable noodle dishes and more!
Be mesmerised by the enchanting energy of dragon dancers and the captivating beats of percussionists, as the rhythmic melodies transport you into the heart of Chinese tradition.
As the evening draws to a close at 10:00 pm, retreat to your nature-surrounded accommodation for a cosy over-night stay on K’gari.
Don’t miss out on this exceptional celebration of culture and community held in the tranquil ambience of island paradise. There's no better way to welcome good fortune and prosperity into the new year!
Accommodated packages start from $265 per person, twin share.
- Chinese buffet banquet
- Pre-dinner drink
- Dragon dancers and percussionists’ entertainment
- Overnight hotel room stay at Kingfisher Bay Resort*
- Buffet breakfast at Sand & Wood Restaurant
- Return passenger ferry transfers
Want to stay in island paradise a little longer? Book an additional pre- or post-night stay from just $117 per person, twin share, when booked with the Chinese New Year event package.
* This is a special event package and is valid for Saturday 10th February 2024 only. Additional pre and/or post night stays including breakfast available from $117 per person twin share (only available if booked in conjunction with the "Chinese New Year" event package). Package rate and enhancements cannot be used or combined with any other offer(s). Full payment required upon booking, No cancellations and/or amendments accepted, and refunds will not be given. Minimum numbers are required for this dining event, if not met, guests will be contacted, and full refunds will be given (less surcharge).