In 2011 Kingfisher Bay Resort (hotel rooms only) joined the Accor family and is now known as the Mercure Kingfisher Bay Resort. Please note that our villas, ferries, tours and holiday houses are still known as Kingfisher Bay Resort.
As a member of Accor, we're thrilled to welcome Accor Plus and LeClub members to Fraser Island and we're pleased to let you know that you can now receive your loyalty club benefits when staying with us in the hotel. We offer accommodation discounts for hotel stays. Remember, to receive member discounts for accommodation (hotel only, Accor Plus not available on holiday house or villa accommodation) your bookings must be made via the Accor's website. Non-members can feel free to book direct with us on this site and sign up when you arrive at the hotel.
Accor Plus Members benefits include:
- One complimentary nights' accommodation;
- 10% off year round rates (up to a maximum of 2 rooms booked on the Accor Plus special rates);
- 10% discount on any publicly available rate (this excludes some packages, conference and corporate rates);
- Exclusive Red Hot Room offers (prepaid room only offers); and
- Exclusive quarterly Accor Plus offers.
Up to 50% discount on lunch and dinner when dining in Sand & Wood Restaurant (food only). Please note dining privileges are not available for breakfast. In the event Sand & Wood restaurant is closed, then the discount will be available at The Sand Bar bistro.
- 1 Adult = 25%
- 2 Adults = 50%
- 3 Adults = 33%
- 4 Adults = 25%
- 5 Adults = 20%
Terms and Conditions
- The Accor Plus card is not valid for beverages or selections from the kid's menus.
- Dining discount is not available on special event days as determined by the hotel such as Mother's Day, Father's Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, Easter, Melbourne Cup or Valentine's Day.
- Dining discounts are not available at Seabelle Restaurant or Village Store.
We're pleased to announce LeClub Accor Hotel Members can earn loyalty points when purchasing accommodation, ferry transfers, restaurants and resort activities. It's just another GREAT reason to come and stay with us on Fraser Island.
When are LeClub / Accor Plus points NOT awarded?
- Any Third party service i.e. Airport Transfers, Shuttle Service, 4WD Hire, Beauty Salon.
- Bookings though third party channels that are paid to that third party i.e. Wotif, Quickbeds etc.
- When the tax has been clearly displayed as an additional cost.
- For bookings in our houses and villas.
Ineligible Room Rates:
- All room rates paid to a third party in full.
- Accor Plus Free Night (however eligible spend is applicable).
- Corporate Rates (excluding Meeting Planner).
- Online Travel Agents where guest is vouchered in full.
- Group Rates.