Our Jetty Hut has long been the place to be during a Fraser Island sunset... but from November till July, Captain Keith and the crew from Freedom III run sunset cruises on the Great Sandy Strait aboard their spacious 58ft catamaran.
Freedom III's three 360 degree viewing levels will offer fabulous views of our mango coloured sunsets over water on Fraser Island's lee side or the chance to just escape and soak up stunning views pre or post function.
- Depart from Kingfisher Bay's jetty head at 1700 and return after sunset daily.
- Cruise the picturesque waters of the Great Sandy Strait and enjoy a sundowner as Captain Keith searches for wildlife in the calm waters off Fraser Island
- It's the perfect pre-dinner cruise (you return to the resort at approximately 1930).
- Sip champers or enjoy a beer on the deck
- Hot and cold nibblies and a complimentary welcome drink are included.
*Cruises require minimum of 10 to run and depart daily from November 2013 until July 2014. Family rates are available and the cruise must be booked by 2pm on the day of travel. Cancellations within 48 hours will not be refunded. Please flag any dietary requirements when booking. Guests are advised to bring pocket money to purchase additional drinks and refreshments.