With approximately 1500km of tracks on Fraser Island, there’s plenty of wilderness to enjoy and plenty of spots waiting to be discovered off-road by four-wheel-drive. Week-day personalised tours cater for groups of up to four and that's really our only restriction - otherwise the day is yours to plan and enjoy. You can even order a hamper and enjoy a picnic lunch in your own private part of Fraser.
WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE...
- Find a private lake and explore.
- Spy Humpback whales at play in the ocean.
- Take a break in a rainforest valley and soak up the sounds of silence or birdsong.
- Hike to Lake Wabby from the lookout and meet your guide on the beach-side.
- Enjoy uninterrupted views of dunes, beach and sea from Indian Head.
- Avoid crowds, using our guide’s local knowledge, and keep Fraser all to yourself.
- Swim with fish in the bubbly Champagne tidal pools.
- Watch turtles at play in the lakes.
Be sure to pack your swimwear, camera, walking shoes, towel, sunscreen lotion, water bottle and a sense of adventure.
Foreign Language Guides are now available on Personalised Tours. Please ask at Reception.
NB: As this tour is off-road, we recommend that pregnant travellers or people with medical conditions seek medical advice before booking this tour. This tour is not available on Saturdays or Sundays and may not run during peak holiday periods.