JOIN THE KINGFISHER BAY RESORT TEAM AND EXPERIENCE FRASER ISLAND LIKE A LOCAL!
Working in paradise is a lifestyle choice… and if joining a supportive team of tourism and hospitality professionals, on the world’s largest sand island – a must-see destination for mad keen four-wheel-drivers - appeals, then we may have the job for you!
The Kingfisher Bay Resort Group is one of the region’s biggest employers. The Group employs about 600 staff to live and work on the island at Kingfisher Bay Resort and Eurong Beach Resort, and in tourism-related businesses on the mainland including Barges, Tours and Ferries.
Kingfisher Bay Resort relies on a strong ‘community spirit’ to function both socially and at work. Each role has the opportunity to go beyond its basic job description; many of us are firemen and first aiders. These ‘extra’ bits are part of the fun of island living!
It’s important to remember that whilst our guests are on holiday, we are not. Our guests demand an international standard of service, which we are more than happy to deliver.
WHAT SORT OF WORK IS AVAILABLE?
Whether you are looking for short-term work or a permanent lifestyle choice - we have positions available in a range of areas including hotel and front office operations, food & beverage, chefs, rangers and driver guides, tradespeople, mainland marina and portering. Plus, we’re always interested in staff who can offer a second language like Italian, German, Chinese or Japanese.
All Kingfisher Bay Resort jobs are advertised on this website, please follow the link for more details.
WHY CHOOSE FRASER?
American Discovery Channel naming Kingfisher Bay Resort as Australia’s Best Beach Resort and Fraser Island as the World’s Best Beach... and prestigious American business magazine, Forbes, named Fraser Island one of the World’s Sexiest Islands… and if that’s not enough, Kingfisher Bay Resort’s Employee benefits include:
- Ferry or barge transfers to/from Fraser Island
- Uniforms are provided to all employees
- Superannuation (9%)
- Employee discount in food, beverage and retail outlets
- Discounted meals in a staff canteen
- First-rate Training and Employee Development Programs
- Family and friends discounts
- Use of gym set and recreational facilities including the pool
But wait there’s more…
- Free guided tours of Fraser Island with Resort Rangers – subject to availability
- Free use of resort marine activities including canoes.
- Employee discounts at the infamous Dingo Bar and Beach Bars.
- Swimming in the Sand Bar pools.