WHALE SIGHTINGS ARE GUARANTEED IN HERVEY BAY
The calm safe waters of Platypus Bay, on Fraser Island's western side, are a prime Whale Watching spot. Each year from August through to late October, thousands of Humpbacks head north to the warm waters of the Great Barrier Reef.
On their migration south, they stop to rest, play and sing, and nurture their calves in Hervey Bay - one of only two places in the world where they do this - it's the one of the reasons why the whale watch operator we work with offers a money-back guarantee if you don't sight whales. This year we're expecting a bumper crop of migrating whales to pass by our shores - it's a pretty amazing spectacle and a great start or finish to your Hervey Bay holiday.
And if you holiday where the Humpbacks do, our special Fraser + Whales package gives you two wonders in one - the humpback migration and World Heritage-listed Fraser. PLUS the action's just a short journey north from your base at Kingfisher Bay Resort.
$388 per person twin share
- 2 nights resort hotel accommodation twin share
- Hot buffet breakfast daily
- Return passenger ferry transfers ex River Heads
- Half-day whale watch cruise (shuttle transfers leave from reception to the jetty head)
- Once onboard, ask the Whale Cruise staff about purchasing an upgrade to a swim with the whales experience (and don't forget to take your swimmers and a towel).
- 3rd NIGHT FREE including breakfast
* Conditions apply. Valid for travel 1 Aug 2016 - 30 Oct 2016