Want to see more of Fraser and have the spare time to do it? The Fraser All Over 4 day 3 night package allows you time to experience even more of Fraser Island's World Heritage wilderness.
Not only will you visit some of the island's most famous beauty spots - including Lake McKenzie, Wanggoolba Creek and Central Station - but you'll also visit Indian Head and spot Fraser's wild marine life off the promontory, experience a natural jacuzzi in the Champagne Pools ... and if the mood takes you, there's also the option of a joy flight over the dunes.
Experience sunsets on Fraser's sheltered western beach, wake to frog and bird song from your hotel room and take advantage of the time up your sleeve to take part in some of the Resort's ranger guided activities - canoeing to Dundonga Creek's mangrove colony or sample native bush foods at the Bush Tucker Talk and Taste session.
$659 per person twin share
- 3 nights resort hotel accommodation
- Hot buffet breakfast daily
- Full day 4WD ranger-guided Beauty Spot eco-tour of Fraser Island on DAY 2 of arrival including morning tea, lunch, National Park entry fee
- Full day 4WD ranger guided Champagne Pools eco-tour of Fraser Island on DAY 3 of arrival including lunch and national Park entry fee
- Return passenger ferry transfer ex River Heads
* Conditions apply. Valid until 31 Mar 2014.