World Heritage-listed Fraser Island is the ideal island getaway with lush, tropical rainforests, breath-taking scenery and idyllic lakes and beaches to explore. As you take in a stunning sunset or gaze at the star-filled night sky- you'll fall in love in more ways than one at Kingfisher Bay Resort.
To add a little luxury, why not enjoy a cocktail by the pool or indulge in a natural therapy treatment at our day spa? Couples can take advantage of our special Valentine's Day spa specials:
Happy Together: A soft to medium pressure massage using essential oils to help you relax your mind and body. Two 30 minute relaxing massages for only $110 or two 1 hour relaxation massages for $200.
Kingfisher Signature Treatment: Be pampered from head to toe with a relaxing head to toe oil back massage combined with our Kingfisher Deluxe Facial, heavenly scalp, head and foot massage all for $140.
If you're after a romantic dinner for two, there's nowhere better on the Fraser Coast than the award-winning Seabelle Restaurant.
Romantic Mini Break On Fraser Island
To help spark a little romance this Feb 14, the team at Kingfisher Bay Resort has released Taste of Love package that includes:
- One night resort hotel accommodation (standard resort hotel room)
- Return passenger ferry transfers
- Be greeted with chocolates in your room upon arrival
- Celebrate the sunset at the jetty with a cheese platter
- Rekindle your love with a romantic dinner for two, the Taste of Seabelle, a five course fine dining experience coupled with matching wines.
all for $220 per person, twin share. Extra nights available from $80 per night (room only).
* Conditions apply. Subject to availability. On sale from 29 Jan - 14 Feb 2016, for travel 12 Feb - 15 Feb 2016.