Take to the tracks in and around Kingfisher Bay Resort and discover hidden facts about the world's largest sand island; visit the world famous 'poo farm' where resort waste is recycled into fertiliser for our burgeoning herb farm or take to the intertidal zones and see what lies beneath the waves.
From *$52 per person.
- We'll tailor one educational activity or Ranger-guided eco walk to your needs (additional activities charged at $5pp).
- Lunch or dinner at The Sand Bar restaurant.
- Return ferry transfer.
Learning can definitely be FUN, but we also take our interp pretty seriously on Fraser Island. What's the symbiotic relationship that exists between fungus and the flora that grows on Fraser Island? Just how did Australia's purest line of dingoes come to be here? and How many ships have been wrecked in the waters around the island?
History, Geology, Biology, Geomorphology... we've got the topic to suit your outdoor classroom.
From *$99 per person private charter ex Kingfisher Bay Resort (this rate is only available if you are staying at Kingfisher Bay Resort)
- Half day Ranger guided 4WD island tour, including National Park Fees.
- Full day tour rates on application, or let us tailor make a tour to meet your requirements.
- Choose from any of the five touring options available or let us custom design a tour to suit your needs.
With more than 500km of sand tracks to explore, learning on Fraser Island can be tiring work. With an overnight stay, we can work with you to add some special touches to your Fraser Island trip. Ask us about night time storytelling or star gazing by the bonfires; Ranger-guided night walks to discover our nocturnal neighbours or a Ranger Presentation in the Centre Complex on snakes, Humpback whales, dinoges or birdlife!
From *$49 per person per night
- Quad share lodge accommodation.
- Breakfast and dinner.
*Subject to availability. Conditions apply. Tour and Activity package rates available only for accommodated guests. Based on min numbers of 25 or more.