Indulge your senses at this exclusive event, with an escape to the award-winning Kingfisher Bay Resort on K'gari (Fraser Island).
Experience the Flavours of K’gari with a weekend of fine dining, wine, and remarkable World Heritage-listed landscapes, on Saturday March 25th 2023.
Savour the carefully curated delights of the resort's Executive Chef, with dishes highlighting the unique Indigenous ingredients of K’gari and modern Australian flavours. Each course will be perfectly paired with an array of Oatley wines, for a decadent experience to remember.
From just $559 per person (twin share) this exclusive escape includes:
- 2 night Wallum Resort Hotel Accommodation* (upgrades available)
- Welcome drink and cheese platter at the Sunset Bar
- Six-course degustation dinner with paired wines at the newly-renovated Seabelle Restaurant
- Daily buffet breakfast poolside
- Return ferry transfers (ex-Hervey Bay)
- Return coach transfers from Hervey Bay
ENHANCE YOUR STAY:
For an extra treat, upgrade your stay to one of the resort’s recently renovated King rooms. Or why not relax island-side a little longer and extend your stay, with additional pre or post nights including breakfast available.
Chat to our friendly reservations team for more details on how you can tailor your booking, and to make further arrangements, with guided activities, eco cruises and island tours also on offer!
Book online for this highly anticipated event.
Seats will sell out fast - bookings are essential!