On this full day of adventure seeing all of the iconic Fraser Island sights, you’ll meet like-minded travellers, visit the top natural attractions and cool off in watering holes – all from the air-conditioned comfort of our custom-designed, four-wheel-drive coaches.
And if you book a Fraser Island Adventure Package this tour is included in your two-night stay.
- Gorgeous Lake McKenzie.
- Central Station and Wanggoolba Creek.
- Pile Valley’s awe-inspiring Satinay and Brush Box forests.
- 75 Mile Beach's famous highway.
- The Maheno shipwreck and the coloured sands of The Pinnacles.
- The relaxing fresh waters of Eli Creek.
The tour includes lunch and refreshments, so all you need to pack is your sunscreen, swimwear, and sense of adventure! Our day tours are very popular and we urge all hotel guests to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
NB: As this tour is off-road, we recommend that pregnant travellers or people with medical conditions to seek medical advice before booking this tour.