In Hervey Bay, the Humpback Whale Watch season runs from 1 August til the end of October with some of the most prolific whale spotting in Australia. Invariably during the season inquisitive humpbacks, referred to as 'friendlies', will approach whale-watching boats very closely, often staying under or near the boat for many minutes.
- 2 nights resort hotel accommodation twin share.
- Hot buffet breakfast daily.
- Return passenger ferry transfers ex River Heads.
- Half-day whale watch cruise (shuttle transfers leave from reception to the jetty head, ask the Whale Cruise staff about an upgrade to a swim with the whales experience (and don't forget to take your swimmers and a towel).
- Beauty Spots 4WD Tour of Fraser Island including buffet lunch and National Park fees Once onboard.
- BONUS: 3rd NIGHT FREE including breakfast.
* Conditions apply. Subject to availability. Valid for travel from 1 Aug 2017 - 30 Oct 2017