In Hervey Bay, the Humpback Whale Watch season runs from the 1st of August until the end of October, with some of the most prolific whale spotting in Australia. Invariably during the season inquisitive humpbacks, referred to as 'friendlies', will approach whale-watching boats, allowing a spectacular, up-close encounter with these gentle giants.
- 2 nights resort hotel accommodation twin share.
- Hot buffet breakfast daily.
- Return passenger ferry transfers ex River Heads.
- Half-day whale watch cruise (shuttle transfers leave from reception to the jetty head, ask the Whale Cruise staff about an upgrade to a swim with the whales experience (and don't forget to take your swimmers and a towel).
- Beauty Spots 4WD Tour of Fraser Island including buffet lunch and National Park fees once onboard.
- BONUS: 3rd NIGHT FREE including breakfast.
- BONUS: 15% discount when you book before June 30th!
* Conditions apply. Subject to availability. Valid for travel from 1 Aug 2019 - 31 Oct 2019