It’s the most wonderful time of year on Fraser Island, when we say HELLO to the humpbacks!
The calm waters off the western coast are one of just two places in the world where these gentle giants come to play, learn some important life skills and nurture their young.
Our island paradise welcomes thousands of whales into the bay every year between August and October, with awe-inspiring sightings guaranteed.
Prepare for the adventure of a lifetime as you marvel at these majestic creatures from just metres away, PLUS ticking off the island’s most iconic sights on a guided 4WD tour.
Witness the wondrous whales, immerse yourself in the famed Lake McKenzie, roam the ancient rainforest and more…all on one bucket list Fraser Island escape!
- 2 nights’ resort hotel accommodation.
- Daily breakfast.
- Return passenger ferry transfers ex River Heads.
- Half-day whale watching cruise aboard the Quick Cat II
- Beauty Spots 4WD Tour of Fraser Island - Lunch and National Park fees included.
- BONUS: 3rd NIGHT FREE including breakfast.
For a larger-than-life encounter, ask the crew about an upgrade to a ‘swim with the whales’ experience!
* Conditions apply. Subject to availability. Valid for travel from 1 Aug 2020 - 20 Oct 2020