In 2013 the Essential Kids website listed our Junior Eco Rangers program in their ten top kids clubs in Australian and world wide. Learning can be a wild experience on Fraser Island for our Junior Eco Rangers! These fun and informative weekend and holiday sessions teach children to care for the environment and everything in it.
- Learning about mangrove colonies and inter-tidal zones
- Playing environmentally themed games
- Low ropes course and canoeing
- Leaf identification
- Bush and beach walks
- Sand sculpture, art and craft
- Campfire songs and telling of Aboriginal legends
- Spotlighting for bats, sugar gliders and frogs
During school holidays the Junior Eco Ranger programs run daily. During school terms, Junior Eco Rangers runs Fridays (night program) and Saturdays (two sessions). The Afternoon programs rotate so please see What's On guide for details.
Age: 5 to 10 Years Old.
Age: All ages- adults welcome!
Age: 5 to 14 Years Old
EASTER HOLIDAYS ACTIVITIES
HEALTH AND SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
All participants are asked to:
- Wear comfortable clothing, closed shoes and a hat
- Apply sun cream and insect repellent prior to the session
- Bring a drink (optional)