Step off the beaten track and into the wild on Fraser Island for an epic outdoor adventure…
By Day: discover ancient rainforests, trek across remote sand dunes, swim in crystal clear lakes, and walk through World Heritage-listed wilderness.
By Night: relax in the comfort of Kingfisher Bay Resort, enjoy spectacular sunsets on the beach, pamper tired muscles at the island day spa, and indulge in bush tucker taste sensations.
Great Walk Packages: 2, 3 and 4 night itineraries available:
- 3 Night Itinerary at Kingfisher Bay Resort – "The Lakes & Rainforest Walk"
- 2 Night Itinerary at Eurong Beach Resort – "The Beach & Bay Walk"
- 4 Night Itinerary (2 Nights at each resort) – "The Great Adventure"
NOTE: The Great Walks of Fraser Island undergo seasonal closures over the summer period. Please use the enquiry form to find out more about our seasonal availability.
- accommodation at Kingfisher Bay Resort and/or Eurong Beach Resort
- return passenger ferry transfer to Fraser Island
- daily buffet breakfast
- daily picnic lunch hampers
- on island transfers to daily start/finish point
- optional upgrade to include your own private Ranger guide
- Enjoy stunning vistas walking into Lake McKenzie and Lake Wabby.
- Walk through Pile Valley and Central Station Rainforest, along Wanggoolba Creek.
- Explore the lesser-known lakes Birrabeen, Benaroon, an Bomanji.
- Hike across Hammerstone Sandblow and behind the dunes across to Eurong Beach Resort.
- Traverse 75 Mile Beach and enjoying the long walk along Kingfisher Bay.