Choose your own adventure in this personalised island experience designed to seamlessly showcase the best of everything on offer!
See the stunning beauty of Fraser Island from the sky, arrive in style on 75 Mile Beach, explore the iconic sights in a private 4WD with your own ranger guide, and discover the pristine north western beaches in an intimate tour.
- Scenic flight from Hervey Bay to 75 Mile Beach with Air Fraser
- Luggage transfers to Kingfisher Bay Resort
- 2 nights’ accommodation at Kingfisher Bay Resort
- Hot buffet breakfast daily
- Full-day Personalised 4WD Ranger-guided tour of Fraser Island
- Remote Fraser Island tour to the northwest coast with Tasman Venture
- Passenger ferry transfers
* Valid for travel from 15 Nov 2018 - 31 Mar 2019. Conditions apply. Subject to availability.
SEE THE ISLAND IN STYLE
Experience an epic landing on 75 Mile Beach, one of only 2 places in the world where you can enjoy the thrill of a beach landing in the sand. You’ll meet your expert ranger guide for a full day exploring across the island in a private vehicle, stopping at each scenic spot on your own schedule!
Swim in the crystal clear waters of Lake McKenzie, walk through the rainforest at Central Station, cruise along 75 Mile Beach, float down Eli Creek, and see the rustic ruins of the Maheno Shipwreck. Or go somewhere off the map… it’s up to you!
REMOTE FRASER TOUR
Experience the untouched wonders of the remote west coast of Fraser Island. Explore the lesser-known, but equally spectacular secluded white beaches and sandy inlets. Snorkel, swim, or kayak through the crystal clear waters and discover an abundance of marine life. Lunch and refreshments are included.
Kingfisher Bay Resort is the perfect place to relax at the end of each day, with an immersive back to nature experience that will have you feeling completely relaxed. Soak up the sun poolside, join a nature walk, sample local bush tucker with the chefs, or savour a sunset across the western bay.