Freedom III's three 360 degree viewing levels on the catamaran offer the chance to spot our friendly pod of dolphins or the many dugong who feed on the seagrass beds in the straits in the morning. With a cruising speed of 14-18 knots, there'll even been boom netting off the back of the boat for the more adventurous - it's a cruisy morning out and fun for the whole family.
- From 0900 till 1230 daily ex Kingfisher Bay Resort
- See dolphins, turtles, dugong and other marine life
- Visit Pelican Bank, McKenzies Jetty or Big Woody Island
- Swim, boom-net or snorkel from Freedom III
- Cultural and historical commentary
- Hot scones with jam and cream and profiteroles for morning tea
- Refreshments on board - cash bar only.
*Cruise require minimum of 10 to run and depart daily from November 2012 until July 2013. Family rates are available. Cancellations within 48 hours will not be refunded. Please flag any dietary requirements when booking. Guests are advised to bring cash to purchase additional drinks and refreshments.