We aim to source the best quality goods from local business-people who share our environmental focus – this helps keep the environmental footprint low.
- Purchasing goods locally including engineering supplies, spare parts, hardware, paint, building materials, floor coverings, vehicle parts, tyres, electrical supplies and equipment, resort signage, plumbing and irrigation supplies, ice, fishing bait and tackle, stationary and office supplies, marine supplies for catamarans and barges, fuel supplies and souvenirs.
- Employing local tradespeople such as locksmiths, specialist repairers ad mechanics;
- Engaging local service providers such as entertainers, event themers (used for conferences), celebrants, photographers and florists for weddings; Consolidated Linen laundry service, Hervey Bay Limo service, Hervey Bay Taxis, Mi Helicopters, Sun Coast Helicopters, Air Fraser Island transfers and apprentices from Wide Bay Group Training.
- Advertising in local papers and publications and on local radio and television.
- Promoting local produce such as Hervey Bay scallops and white wines from the local Clovely Estate in our outlets.