Here, WTF Stands For Whales + Tours + Fraser!
In Hervey Bay, the Humpback Whale Watch season runs from 1 August til the end of October with some of the most prolific whale spotting in Australia. Invariably during the season inquisitive humpbacks, referred to as 'friendlies', will approach whale-watching boats very closely, often staying under or near the boat for many minutes.
From $566 per person twin share*
- 2 nights resort hotel accommodation twin share
- Hot buffet breakfast daily
- Return passenger ferry transfers ex River Heads
- Half-day whale watch cruise (shuttle transfers leave from reception to the jetty head)
- Beauty Spots 4WD Tour of Fraser Island including buffet lunch and National Park fees
- Once onboard, ask the Whale Cruise staff about an upgrade to a swim with the whales experience (and don't forget to take your swimmers and a towel).
- BONUS: 3rd NIGHT FREE including breakfast
* Conditions apply. Valid for travel from 1 Aug 2017 - 30 Oct 2017.