Here's a whale of a package deal at just $379 per person twin share... that includes Humpback whale watching and gorgeous Fraser Island!
If you holiday where the Humpbacks do, our special Fraser + Whales package gives you two wonders in one - the humpback migration and World Heritage-listed Fraser.
This year we're expecting a bumper crop of migrating whales to pass by our shores for a spot of people watching in Hervey Bay - it's why whale watch operators on the Fraser Coast offer a money-back guarantee. The calm safe waters of Platypus Bay, on Fraser Island's western side, are a prime Whale Watching spot.
Each year from August 01 through October 31, thousands of Humpbacks head north to the warm waters of the Great Barrier Reef. On their migration south, they stop to rest, play and nurture their calves in Hervey Bay - one of only two places in the world where they do this. It's pretty awe-inspiring and a great start or finish to your Hervey Bay holiday.
PLUS the action's just a short journey north from your base at Kingfisher Bay Resort. But don't take our word for it. Writers Jessica Jane Sammut, Helen Flanagan and Kerry Heaney each share their experiences with these gentle giants of the deep. We'd love you to share your whale story (or pics with us) on Pinterest by hashtagging #fraserisland or our our dedicated whale Facebook page.
- 2 nights' resort hotel accommodation (twin share)
- Hot buffet breakfast daily
- Return passenger ferry transfers ex River Heads
- Half-day whale watch cruise aboard the Quick Cat II with onboard hydrophone - (shuttle transfers leave from reception to the jetty head)
- Once onboard, ask the Whale Cruise staff about purchasing an upgrade to a swim with the whales experience (and don't forget to take your swimmers and a towel).
- 3rd NIGHT FREE including breakfast
* Valid 1 Aug 2014 - 30 Oct 2014. Conditions apply.