Classic rock delivered in a Jurassic environment. High energy duo Richard Kollbaum (Lead Vocals + Rhythm Guitar) and Dan Connor (Vocals and Lead Guitar) will revisit all the Classic Rock songs that have made our music industry what it is today. They were a mega-hit with audiences last year and return for another action packed night!
Event: New Year's Eve
Date: Tuesday, December 31
Time: From 1830 until late
Where: The Atrium
These boys are 'Born To Be Wild' and will be rocking out to some Classic tracks including:
- Are You Old Enough (Dragon)
- Green River (Creedence)
- April Sun In Cuba (Dragon)
- Knocking On Heavens Door (Guns n Roses)
- Lets Go (The Cars)
- Sweet Home Alabama (Lynyrd Skynyrd)
- Rock n Roll Girls (John Fogerty)
- What I Like About You (The Romantics)
- The Boys Light Up (Australian Crawl)... and more!
And while the parents are rocking out at The Atrium, Seabelle bar, Maheno Lounge Bar or our famous Dingo Bar... your kids could be having fun with our Junior Eco Rangers program.
Here's cheers to a fab 2014 from our Fraser Island family.
Please note: Due to our location on the edge of the World Heritage-listed Great Sandy National Park, and a total fire ban on island, there will not be fireworks on Fraser Island.