Experience The Mercure Kingfisher Bay Resort - Fraser Island
In 2011 Kingfisher Bay Resort (hotel rooms only) joined the Accor family and is now known as the Mercure Kingfisher Bay Resort. Please note that our villas, ferries, tours and holiday houses are still known as Kingfisher Bay Resort. As a member of Accor, we're thrilled to welcome Accor Advantage Plus and LeClub (AClub) members to Fraser Island and we're pleased to let you know that you can now receive your loyalty club benefits when staying with us in the hotel.
There are fabulous benefits for Advantage Plus Members
We offer accommodation discounts for hotel stays. Remember, to receive member discounts for accommodation (hotel only; Advantage Plus not available on holiday house or villa accommodation) your bookings must be made via the Accor's website. Non-members can feel free to book direct with us on this site and sign up when you arrive at the hotel. Benefits include:
- One complimentary nights' accommodation;
- 10% off year round rates (up to a maximum of 2 rooms booked on the Advantage Plus special rates);
- 10% discount on any publicly available rate (this excludes some packages, conference and corporate rates);
- Exclusive Red Hot Room offers (prepaid room only offers); and
- Exclusive quarterly Advantage Plus offers.
Up to 50% discount on lunch and dinner when dining in the Maheno Restaurant (food only). Please note dining privileges are not available for breakfast. In the event the Maheno Restaurant is closed, then the discount will be available at The Sand Bar bistro.
- 1 Adult = 25%
- 2 Adults = 50%
- 3 Adults = 33%
- 4 Adults = 25%
- 5 Adults = 20%
Terms and conditions
- The Accor Advantage Plus card is not valid for beverages or selections from the kid's menus.
- Dining discount is not available on special event days as determined by the hotel such as Mother's Day, Father's Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Eve, Easter, Melbourne Cup or Valentine's Day.
- Dining discounts are not available at Seabelle, Coffee Rock Café or Village Store.
LeCLUB (ACLUB) - you can claim when you stay at the hotel!
We're pleased to announce LeClub Accor Hotel Members (AClub) can earn loyalty points when purchasing accommodation, ferry transfers, restaurants and resort activities. It's just another GREAT reason to come and stay with us on Fraser Island.
When are A-Club / Adv + points NOT awarded?
- Any Third party service i.e. Airport Transfers, Shuttle Service, 4WD Hire, Beauty Salon, Shayla cruises.
- Bookings though third party channels that are paid to that third party i.e. Wotif, Quickbeds etc.
- When the tax has been clearly displayed as an additional cost.
- For bookings in our houses and villas.
Ineligible Room Rates:
- All room rates paid to a third party in full.
- Advantage Plus Free Night (however eligible spend is applicable).
- Corporate Rates (excluding Meeting Planner).
- Online Travel Agents where guest is vouchered in full.
- Group Rates.