In Hervey Bay, the Humpback Whale Watch season runs from 1 August til the end of October with some of the most prolific whale spotting in Australia. Invariably during the season inquisitive humpbacks, referred to as 'friendlies', will approach whale-watching boats very closely, often staying under or near the boat for many minutes. Now is also the time to book ahead for our famed whale watching season and save, with 15% off marked prices.
- 2 nights resort hotel accommodation twin share.
- Hot buffet breakfast daily.
- Return passenger ferry transfers ex River Heads.
- Half-day whale watch cruise (shuttle transfers leave from reception to the jetty head, ask the Whale Cruise staff about an upgrade to a swim with the whales experience (and don't forget to take your swimmers and a towel).
- Beauty Spots 4WD Tour of Fraser Island including buffet lunch and National Park fees Once onboard.
- BONUS: 3rd NIGHT FREE including breakfast.
- EXTRA BONUS: Book Now and get 15% OFF.
* Conditions apply. Subject to availability. Book from 10 April - 30 June 2017. Valid for travel from 1 Aug 2017 - 30 Oct 2017