On this beautiful day out off-roading, you’ll meet like-minded travellers, visit the top natural attractions and cool off in watering holes - and all in the air-conditioned comfort of our custom-designed, four-wheel-drive coaches.
And if you book a Fraser Island Adventure Package this tour is included in your two-night stay.
- Gorgeous Lake McKenzie.
- Central Station and Wanggoolba Creek.
- Pile Valley’s stunning Satinay and Brush Box forests.
- Seventy-Five Mile Beach's famous highway.
- The Maheno shipwreck and the coloured sands of The Pinnacles.
- The temperate, fresh waters of Eli Creek.
- The mighty Stonetool Sand Blow.
We’ll bring lunch, so just pack your swim wear and your sunscreen for this adventure. Our day tours are very popular and we urge all hotel guests to book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Foreign Language Guides are now available on our Beauty Spots Tour. Please ask at Reception.
NB: As this tour is off-road, we recommend that pregnant travellers or people with medical conditions to seek medical advice before booking this tour.